I need to get back to writing longer pieces and the coming of fall is the perfect time to do it. I have several started; however, school. Enough said there I think. I am taking a technical writing class this term, which I love; it takes up a lot of time. I want to keep you all interested so here is a list of the articles that I am trying to get done by the end of the year.
- The National Forest’s “new” photography regulations – first of all they are NOT new; they have always been there you just haven’t really known about them. I want to clear up the ambiguity shrouding your lens while you take pictures in the national forests.
- Parts II, III and IV of Positive Vibrations – This is the four part series that I started after I got back from my last Yosemite backpack. It is turning out nicely just not quickly.
- A Leave No Trace (LNT) Page – LNT is something all outdoor-going folks should know about. It is a set of ethics that we all should follow whether we are in nature or walking in the city.
- A Gratefulness Update – I have really enjoyed looking for the things that I am grateful for and writing about them.
- Change my blog theme… again – WordPress has some really cool new themes. If you are looking for themes for you wordpress page follow the new theme adopters page
So guess what I am thankful for…
1. My Mother: Guess how many kids know how to wake up and make French toast? I don’t know but one of them is me. All because of my mother. That is not the only reason she is awesome. Guess who goes on all my backpacking trips with me? Yes, its Mom. But still she is more than just a chef and backpacking buddy, she is my mom.
2. French toast: need I say more. I heard about a bistro that has Crème Brule French toast….. I am not a fan of sweet things but to all you others that sounds good.
3. These yellow/orange leafs – what the heck are these? A sign of awesome! I need to get out an photograph the birch trees in the yard. Some people become sad because of the fall weather, it makes me so much happier.